Yesterday when I was planning supper, I didn’t really know what I was in the mood for. I got a “new” crockpot recipe book from my mom a couple weeks ago so I looked through it. There was a yummy recipe for potato and broccoli soup, but I knew I needed a meat for John. So, I went to All Recipes and used the handy Ingredient Search function. I put in broccoli, ham, and potatoes. Up came, Mouth Watering Medley. It’s a breakfast type dish though, so I made a quick call to John to make sure a breakfast meal was okay for tonight. He said okay, so I was excited!
I used the recipe above for a guideline, but I made mine a little more Weight Watchers friendly. 🙂
(I know, not the best picture, but trust me, this is delish!!)
12 serving, 5 WW points per serving
4 large potatoes
1 large bag of broccoli
1 cup cheddar cheese
3 cups eggbeaters
1 cup low fat, cooked ham cubes
1 cup turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
2. Peel, wash, and cube potatoes. Then brown in a nonstick skillet. Pour into bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. Warm broccoli in skillet, then layer over potatoes.
4. Warm ham and sausage and layer them in the pan.
5. Mix together cheese and eggs. Then pour over mixture.
6. Bake in oven until eggs are set. (It took mine about 30-40 minutes.)