What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, 1998 I was a freshman in high school…..
What were you doing 1 year ago?
January 2007. Planning my beautiful wedding. I was also getting ready to work my first craft show.
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. ice cream
3. anything chocolate
5. fun breads
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
Since I still have Christmas on my mind…
1. Santa Baby
2. I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
3. Jingle Bells
4. Here Comes Santa Claus
5. I Wanna Wish you a Merry Christmas
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Take care of all of our family and friends for life (me too!)
2. Buy a new car
3. Quit my job!!
4. Buy a house
5. Go to Europe
Five bad habits:
1. Putting off doing the laundry til my husband tells me he has no underware left
2. Biting my nails when I get nervous or stressed (me too Clara!)
3. Not doing anything, just lay on the couch
4. Not putting things away
5. Being overly critical of people
Five things you like doing:
1. Being with John
2. baking/cooking (but not cleaning the dishes! ugh!)
3. writing in my blog(s)/internet-ing
4. playing with Zerbie!
5. being with friends
Five things you would never wear again:
2. hmm… I’m really drawing a blank on this one…
Five favorite toys:
1. My “new” KA food processor
3. cell phone (is that a toy?)
4. digital camera
Ready or not!?! You’ve been tagged!